Cincinnati Fire Apparatus
Index / Site Map



Featured Depts:

> Cincinnati

- Blue Ash

- Montgomery

- Sycamore



About

Links

Northern Kentucky
Fire Apparatus

Cincinnati Fire Department - Station 12

3001 Spring Grove Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45214

This station is located on the west side of Cincinnati in Camp Washington.  Ladder 8 operated out of this station until the company was disbanded in January of 1983.  In recent years a medic unit and the command unit were established at this firehouse.  Central Stores, which outfits the firefighters with turnout gear and provides all of the other equipment and supplies used by the department also operates out of this location.

- District 2
- Built in 1978






Engine 12 - 2011 Spartan / Rosenbauer (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 11670

- Additional Photos
- Video of Engine 12 Responding






Medic 12 - 2017 Ford / Braun / Emergemcy Vehicles Plus (ALS Ambulance)
Shop# 71450

- Larger Image








Command 12 - 2009 RPI (Incident Command & Communications)

- Additional Photos








Utility Truck - Chevrolet
Shop# 80882

- Used to pull the Fire Safety House







Trailer - Fire Safety House
Shop# 87478













Engine 12 - 2009 Spartan / Rosenbauer (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 81670

- This apparatus has been reassigned to Engine 32
- Larger Image






Engine 12 - 2003 E-One (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank / 30 A/B Foam)
Shop# 31686

- This apparatus is currently being used as a spare
- Larger Image







Engine 12 - 1995 E-One (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank / 100 Foam)
Shop# 51671

- This apparatus was reassigned to Engine 50 when the 2003 E-One arrived







Medic 12 - 2013 Ford / Braun / Lifestar (ALS Ambulance)
Shop# 21450

- Larger Image







Medic 12 - 2010 Ford / Braun (ALS Ambulance)
Shop# 01451

- Larger Image





























Engine 12 - 1985 Sutphen (1250 GPM / 300 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 51670

- This apparatus was subsequently assigned to Engine 37
- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy





Engine 12 - 1970 American LaFrance (1000 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 4660

- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy




Ladder 8 - 1965 Seagrave (100' Tractor-Drawn Aerial)
Shop# 4611

- Ladder 8 was disbanded in January of 1983
- This apparatus was previously assigned to Ladder 7 (Ladder 14)
- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy














Current Apparatus
Retired Apparatus
Station Logo
Additional Retired Apparatus

Current Station 12 - Additional Photos
Previous Station 12 / Historical Apparatus

Page Visitors
News / Updates:

01/17 - Medic 12 received a new Emergency Vehicles Plus ambulance. It is a remount of a Braun boxe on a new Ford F-450 chassis.

10/16 - With the move of Truck 21 to Station 35, the Mobile Command Center has been moved back to Station 12.   Also, Station 12 has been reassigned from District 3 to District 2.
 
06/13 - Medic 12 recieved a Lifestar remount of a Braun box on a new Ford chassis.

12/11 - Engine 12 placed into service a new pumper truck from Rosenbauer.  It is on a Spartan chassis.