Cincinnati Fire Apparatus
Index / Site Map



Featured Depts:

> Cincinnati

- Blue Ash

- Montgomery

- Sycamore



About

Links

Northern Kentucky
Fire Apparatus

Page Visitors





Engine 35 - 2013 Rosenbauer Commander (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 31670

- Additional Photos







Ladder 35 - 2001 E-One (110' Rear-Mount Aerial)
Shop# 11650

- Previously assigned to Ladder 21, this unit was relocated to Station 35 in October of 2016
- Additional Photos







Medic 35 - 2014 Ford / Braun / Lifestar Remount (ALS Ambulance)
Shop# 41451

- Larger Image






ALS 35 - 2006 Ford Expedition (EMS Field Supervisor)
Shop# 60676

- Established in January of 2013 as ALS 38
- Moved to Station 35 in January of 2014
- The car was previously assigned to ALS 32
- Larger Image










Engine 35 - 2009 Spartan / Rosenbauer (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 91670

- Additional Photos






Medic 35 - 2010 Ford / Braun (ALS Ambulance)
Shop# 01453

- Previously assigned to Medic 21, this unit was relocated to Station 35 when it opened in November of 2013
- Larger Image








Current Apparatus
Current Station 35 - Additional Photos
Current Station 35 - Under Construction
Previous Station 35 / Historical Apparatus
Retired Apparatus
News / Updates:

10/16 - Ladder 21 has been relocated to Station 35 and is now running as Ladder 35,

12/14 - Engine 35 received a 2013 Rosenbauer glider kit rebuild of Engine 32's 2003 E-One.

06/14 - Medic 35 has placed into service a new Lifestar remount of a Braun box with a Ford chassis.

01/13 - ALS 38 has been relocated to Station 35 and is now running as  ALS 35.

11/13 - A community open house is held for the new Station 35.

11/13 - Medic 21 has been relocated to Station 35 and is now running as Medic 35.

10/13 - The new Station 35 is dedicated and placed into service.

12/09 - Engine 35 replaced their 2006 Sutphen with a new pumper truck from Rosenbauer.
Cincinnati Fire Department - Station 35

2487 Harrison Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45211

The new Station 35 is significantly larger than the previous single engine house and features 4 drive-through apparatus bays and greatly expanded living quarters.  A second building has been built behind the station for the storage of spare apparatus.

- District 3
- Built in 2013