Cincinnati Fire Apparatus
Index / Site Map



Featured Depts:

> Cincinnati

- Blue Ash

- Montgomery

- Sycamore



About

Links

Northern Kentucky
Fire Apparatus

Cincinnati Fire Department - Station 2

18 East Seymour Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45216

This fire station is located in Carthage, 9 miles north of downtown on the west side of I-75.  It is the northenmost station in the city.

- District 2
- Built in 1937






Engine 2 - 2012 Spartan / Rosenbauer (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 11671

- Additional Photos
- Video of Engine 2 Responding






Ladder 2 - 2002 E-One (110' Rear Mount Aerial)
Shop# 21650

- This apparatus was previously assigned to Ladder 3
- Additional Photos






Medic 2 - 2014 Ford / Braun / Lifestar Remount (ALS Ambulance)
Shop# 41450

- Larger Image













Engine 2 - 2005 Sutphen (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 61684








Engine 2 - 1996 E-One (1500 GPM / 500 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 61674

- This apparatus was converted to a spare (shown in picture) when the 2005 Sutphen arrived







Ladder 2 - 1999 E-One (110' Rear Mount Aerial)
Shop# 91650

- This apparatus was previously assigned to Ladder 17
- Additional Photos







Ladder 2 - 1996 E-One (110' Rear Mount Aerial)
Shop# 61651







Medic 2 - 2009 Chevrolet / Braun (ALS Ambulance)
Shop# 91453

- When the Cincinnati Fire Department reorganized EMS in April of 2011, this unit
was relocated from Station 38 where it previously ran as Rescue 38

- Larger Image





Rescue 2 - 2001 Ford Expedition (EMS Field Supervisor)
Shop# 10693

- When the Cincinnati Fire Department reorganized EMS in April of 2011, this unit
was relocated to Station 34 and the unit designation changed to ALS 34






























Engine 2 - 1988 Seagrave (1250 GPM / 300 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 81672

- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy






Engine 2 - 1974 Seagrave (1000 GPM / 300 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 4668

- This apparatus was previously assigned to Engine 48 - shown further below
- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy






Engine 2 - 1955 Seagrave (1000 GPM / 100 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 25194

- This apparatus was previously assigned to Engine 45
- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy







Engine 2 - 1947 Seagrave (1000 GPM / 100 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 25168

- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy Collection







Engine 48 - 1974 Seagrave (1000 GPM / 300 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 4668

- Engine 48 relocated to Station 2 in 1960 when Station 48 closed.  The company disbanded in 1975 and this apparatus was reassigned to Engine 2.
- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy



Engine 48 - 1952 Mack (1000 GPM / 100 Gallon Tank)
Shop# 25186

- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy




Ladder 14 - 1975 Seagrave (100' Tractor-Drawn Aerial)
Shop# 4622

- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy





Ladder 14 - 1955 Seagrave (85' Tractor-Drawn Aerial)
Shop# 25231

- Ed Effron Photo







Ladder 14 - 1937 Mack (85' Tractor-Drawn Aerial)
Shop# 25207

- Photo courtesy Steve Hagy Collection
































Current Apparatus
Retired Apparatus
Station Logo
Page Visitors
Additional Station Photos

Additional Retired Apparatus
News / Updates:

06/14 - Medic 2 has placed into service a new Lifestar remount of a Braun box with a Ford chassis.

10/12 - Engine 2 has received a new Rosenbauer pumper truck.

04/11 - As a part of the EMS reorganization, Rescue 38 has been relocated to Station 2 where it is now running as Medic 2, and Rescue 2 was relocated to Station 34 where it is now running as ALS 34.





Previous Station Logo